Ocean sensory bags
We played with some ocean sensory bags this week and they were a big hit!
Here is what you need:
- Gallon size storage bags
- Hair Gel- I couldn’t find blue so I bought clear and added some dark blue.
- Small ocean creatures
- Add about a cup of hair gel to the bag
- Next add about a teaspoon of glitter
- Close bag and mix the glitter and gel together
- Add the animals
- Seal with tape. I used painters tape so that I could tape the bag to the play table, you could use mover tape if you want kids to be able to play with the bag by itself.
The kids loved these bags! The loved squishing them and naming the animals.