Theme: Caramel Apples
Caramel Apple Nachos
- Granny Smith (green) Apples
- Caramel squares (can also use caramel sauce)
- Melting chocolate (any flavor)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Slice one half apple per person and arrange on plates or on one big plate.
- Melt caramel according to package s
- Top with Marshmallows and sprinkles
Caramel Apples Cider
- Apple cider
- Caramel syrup
- Cinnamon sticks
- Heat two cups of Apple cider with 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup(more or less to taste) and a cinnamon stick
- Simmer on low heat for at least half an hour.
- Allow to cool before serving
- Red, green, and brown foam
- Popsicle sticks
- Foam Glue
- Pipe cleaners
- Cut red and green foam into apple shapes and brown foam smaller to resemble caramel.
- Cut pipe cleaners to resemble sprinkles.
- Glue the apple shapes to the Popsicle sticks.
- Glue the caramel shapes on the apples
- Glue pipe cleaner sprinkles on the foam caramel
Tissue Paper Apples
- Colored tissue paper
- Glue stick
- Brown, red, and Green Construction paper
- Cut green paper into leaves and brown paper into stems and red paper into the sape of an apple.
- Glue 1 or 2 leaves on the stem and set aside
- Tear or cut tissue paper into small pieces
- Glue tissue paper all over apple shape
- Glue stem with leaves to apple.
- Baking Soda
- Use a knife to remove the top and the core about halfway down the apple.
- Pour 1 table spoon of baking soda in the apple.
- Pour vinegar on top of the baking soda and watch the apple erupt.